As the PA you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional support to the Director
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients and customers
- Creating and proof reading all correspondence on behalf of the Director
- Representing the Director when liaising and meeting with clients
- Managing the Director’s diary and booking meeting rooms
The successful candidate for the role of PA will have:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Good computer skills including previous use of online diaries
- Experience working within a highly corporate environment
In return the PA will receive a basic salary of £30,000 - 32,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Professional Support
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job