Our client is a highly respected and well established organisation with a large office in Oxford. A new permanent opportunity has arisen for a PA to support one of the Divisional Managing Director's and a small team in the division.
Reporting into the MD under the guidance of the divisional Marketing & Events officer, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support to the MD through diary management, comprehensive travel planning, meeting arrangement and recording of meeting minutes.
- Manage non-divisional matters relating to the MD other board roles.
- Provide administrative support to the small divisional team based in Oxford, the organisations exciting new joint venture in international assessment, including travel booking, expenses reporting, meeting arrangements etc.
- Handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Liaise with internal and external parties across a variety of geographies and time zones.
- Assist in coordination and organization of Divisional conferences and events.
- Provide administrative support to the Divisional functions based in Asia and work closely with Planning, Human Resources and Finance/Compliance functions.
- Compile and distribute notices and communications as required, by liaising with Group communications on behalf of the divisions global offices.
- Conduct desk research and report writing.
Candidates that apply should ideally have a background as a PA/EA or as a Team Administrator in an international business. You must have excellent administrative skills, be a great communicator with the ability to work independently. You should also have a strong grasp of MS Office tools.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job