PA to CEO Duties
- Supporting the office
- Management of office diary and appointments
- Extensive diary and calendar management and meeting coordination and facilitation
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible
- Meeting minutes and managing action point progression
- Draft, type and dispatch reports and correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations to arrange meetings
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system, physical and virtual
- Co-ordinate office travel
- Dealing with suppliers - cleaning contractors, printing paper, photocopier suppliers etc.
- Ensuring that bills/rates are paid
- Acting as a front of house when visitors attend the office, calling taxis, getting coffee and explaining parking
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO
- Supporting group wide communication
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation