Reports to: Head of Department
To assist and provide support to the departments team with specific support to the Head of Department. Efficiently planning, organising and implementing administrative tasks and being responsible for the smooth management of such tasks to maximise the effectiveness of the team.
· Efficiently and effectively make appointments and coordinate dates, times and locations for meetings, telephone conversations and conference calls.
· Provide an accurate and timely typing service (copy and audio).
· Maintain an accurate and effective system for filing and creating documents, correspondence, minutes and presentations for each team member.
· Amend and send reports, documents, templates and correspondence (email and post), answer telephones and take messages.
· Proactively anticipate and assist with the administrative needs of the Team.
· Provide photocopying, faxing, scanning, shredding and binding.
· Arrange travel itineraries (by air, train or taxi) including any visa or medical arrangements, arrange hotels and currency, organise company cars.
· Organise internal training events, produce PowerPoint presentations and hand-outs, send invitations and reminders, and manage attendance.
· Distribute daily incoming post to the relevant member of the Team.
· Effectively administer the claiming of expenses for members of the Team.
· Liaise with external resources, e.g. law firms, translators, printers, couriers, as required.
· Log all incoming invoices, arrange validation and internal processing.
· Liaise and cooperative effectively with other Department PAs and provide general administrative cover within the wider Department when needed.
· Any other duties of an associated or similar nature.
Knowledge & Experience:
· High level of Office Software skills
· Significant level of understanding in the operating practices of a professional office.
· Good planning and organisational skills.
· Accurate, diligent and efficient.
· High attention to detail.
· Advanced typing both audio and copy.
· PA experience an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job