This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, rapidly growing business and shape the role and the team how you see fit.
Alongside traditional admin tasks your role will also include providing support for the finance function too. day to day you will be…………
* Producing correspondence such as writing letters, emails, presentations, and general correspondence.
* Arranging and coordinating meetings, producing and collating board reports and documents for meetings and minute taking when required
* All aspects of diary, telephone and email management
* Processing all credit & cash expenses
* Management of events including coordinating, resources and budgets as required
* Process month end invoices ensuring each transaction is checked
* Review monthly budgets and profit and loss information and raise any identified queries
Ideally the client would like someone who has worked for a smaller business in an admin / office management capacity where they have had to be a PA type person but also keep an eye on the boos too.
At the very least though you will need:
* An understanding of both the PA / Office admin role
* To be an accomplished influencer with strong negotiation skills
* Excellent communication skills & relationship management
* The ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
* The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
It doesn't matter what industry you have gained this experience from though….
If this is you, and you are seeking a new challenge in a dynamic, fast-paced organisation who can offer you significant reward alongside exciting career development, then I'd like to hear from you.Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Office Administrator
- Office Junior
- Office Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Administrative Support Assistant
- Filing Assistant