• Heavy scheduling/calendaring meetings across time zones and providing planning support, briefing papers and research to support calendar commitments.
• Completing and submitting expenses and invoices in a timely manner.
• Coordinating logistics, scheduling and booking travel, conferences, internal and external events.
• Providing administrative on-boarding for new employees.
• Maintaining filing systems including helping to maintain the office Intranet site.
• Collaborating with the UK Administrative Assistants to ensure sufficient cover/overflow; Administrative Assistants across geographies and businesses; and external parties (VC’s, clients, vendors etc.).
• General duties within the administrative team.
• Answering phones and relaying messages/information.
• Reception cover, as required, on a rotational basis.
• Assisting with presentations and financial data formats and typing/proofreading correspondence.
Skills and Requirements Search
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• An ability to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of bank operations and products.
• An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Diary Management
- Sales Administration
- Travel Arrangements