Are you an experienced PA with property experience looking for a part time role in Clifton?
Based in Clifton, you will join a small yet dynamic property company. They are now in need a part time (1-2 days per week) Personal Assistant / Senior Administrator who can join them initially on a temporary basis, which may lead on to a permanent position.
As the PA your responsibilities include:
- Diary management; proactively and effectively manage diaries
- Organising all travel and accommodation, making best use of colleagues’ time
- Provide reports and proposals assistance
- Expense tracking
- Purchasing i.e. travel, accommodation, stationery etc.
- Administrative support on other assignments if and when required
- Providing basic IT and email resolution
- Project administration
You will have:
- Property experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job