We have registered a varied and exciting PA job opportunity to work for a friendly, successful and highly supportive company based on the outskirts of Watford. Offering a niche range of products and services, they are based in fantastic offices and have a great culture embodied by all of their staff. This is an interesting and varied role that involves all elements of PA, administration, office management duties along with some events and HR administration. We are seeking competent, outgoing and highly organised candidates with previous experience in a PA, Office Manager type role. A really important role within this small company, we are looking for applicants that can demonstrate commitment, reliability and loyalty.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have experience in a PA role previously!
Interviews taking place in January 2018!
Duties to include:
- Providing PA support to 2 x Directors
- Managing the office and all associated administrative tasks
- Coordinating diaries for the senior management team
- Typing meeting minutes and distributing
- Ordering company literature for staff
- Supporting the sales team and ensuring they have materials for events, exhibitions, meetings
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Organising both internal and external company events
- Dealing with the complex event arrangements and ensuring they run smoothly
- Coordinating the attendance of customers at events and organising all associated invites, flights, transfers, accommodation and entertainment
- Keeping on top of all arrangements and ensuring all event administration up to date
- Answering inbound calls to the office
- Drafting letters, emails and documents
- Ensure office supplies are kept in stock and managing on an ongoing basis
- General day to day management of the office
- Candidates must have previous PA experience
- Flexible and adaptable character - must be happy to muck in within a small team
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organised, able to work under pressure and keep on top of duties
- Reliable, conscientious and honest character
- Excellent attention to detail
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support