My client, a property management company based in Mayfair are looking for an experienced Office Manger/Personal Assistant to join their team. This is a key position within the London office, supporting two senior corporate Executives and the Director of staff.
The role will consist of managing and organising affairs and prioritising work loads to ensure a smooth and efficient office environment.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- To support the senior Executives-managing their diaries and travel arrangements
- Maintaining corporate contact management records
- Assisting the corporate executives with business development and other related enquiries
- Supporting the Director by managing their diary, arranging external meetings, preparing and distributing minutes
- Providing support to the management team concerning office administration and facilities
Information and legal
- Maintaining a repository of legal documents
- Assisting the Director to process and review legal agreements
- Liasing with suppliers and third parties to arrange signatures
- Providing corporate documents
Facilities and Office Management
- Liasing with the landlord and sub tenants attending meetings as required
- Managing the furnishings of the office
- Maintaining office style and appearance
- Health and Safety- ensuring procedures exist for compliance with H+S laws including risk assessments
- Preparing senior management reports on risk assessments, office services and costs
- Auditing internal logs, documents, policies and procedures
- Maintaining stock levels of stationary
- Managing deliveries/post
- Recording office expenditure- reconciling with supplier invoices
- Overseeing meeting room bookings
- Providing lunches for corporate meetings on request
- Overseeing induction of new staff to company policies and procedures
- Supervising reception staff and office facilities administrators
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in a challenging environment
- Familiarity with H+S regulations and data protection laws desirable
- Relevant experience supporting senior executives in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages- Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
If this position interests you please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "Office Management" " PA"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job