PA/Office Assistant - Leeds - £9.00 per hour temporary
We are looking to recruit an experienced and highly organised individual who can demonstrate the ability to multi-task their workload. Candidates must have good/accurate PC skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet skills.
The role is to support the business with your administrative abilities, including typing and formatting documentation, arranging meetings, booking travel and accommodation, maintaining records, meeting and greeting clients and visitors, scanning/photocopying and emailing.
You will need to work well on your own initiative, be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail whilst working within this demanding and challenging environment. You must be proactive and have the ability to learn quickly.
- To provide a full range of administrative support to the Directors and Engineers including formatting of reports, specifications and letters, printing documents to PDF, travel and accommodation bookings, downloading information from the internet, sending to and retrieval of files from archive, providing refreshment for meetings and copying and printing documents and drawings.
- Handling and transferring incoming calls and dealing with all customer enquiries, liaising with suppliers and other companies.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have previous office experience - preferably PA/secretarial experience.
- Must have at least five GCSE's, further qualifications would be desirable.
- Be able to work on own initiative and be very motivated as well as being able to work within a varied team.
- A professional and polite telephone manner is highly important.
- Hours of work, Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service Advisor
- Microsoft Outlook
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job