Yodelis the UK’s largest independent Parcel Courier Service, working with us willgive you the opportunity to deliver parcels on behalf of some of the UK’sleading retailers. Take your first step to becoming one of our Self EmployedDelivery Drivers at Truro now!
Delivery knowledge would be beneficial but not essential as we can show you theropes.
- Parcels will be ready for you to collect in the morning, at an agreed time convenient for yourself and the Service Centre
- The site you will collect parcels from will be the Truro depot, where you will load your own van / or leased van with your parcels for that day – you will then be allocated a tour to go and deliver your parcels.
- Yodel operates Monday to Saturday and parcels will be required to be delivered across all 6 days.
- You will be paid a competitive rate per parcel and you will be paid on a fortnightly basis, as we work on a pay per parcel basis, the more parcels you deliver the more you earn.
- Earning potential for this role is £35,000 to £42,000 before operating costs.
- If you don’t have your own van don’t worry we have recommended leasing options.
- We can offer you the support to help you succeed and more importantly earn money.
- Don’t forget you’ll be self-employed so you will be responsible for paying your own tax.
It takes an amazing team of drivers to make the millions of deliveries we handle every week at Yodel, you’ve got the tools, we’ve got the parcels – together we can help start your business with Yodel today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job