This interim Overheads controller role is covering for a 6-12 month maternity leave and is being recruited on a fixed term contract basis.
The Overheads Controller role is a dynamic role sat within the plant finance team to act as a key business partner assisting the site to achieve objectives and deliver against budget. The role also covers the financial accounting for the whole plant as well as all monthly management accounting.
- Act as the Key business partner for the Plant Leadership Team to ensure that key objectives are achieved as well controlling costs and ensuring the site delivers against budget.
- Support and challenge the Leadership team around cost control, budget and overall spend
- Lead the month end activities and ensure accurate financial accounting
- Partner the Leadership team to identify cost reductions, overspend and create clear and robust financial budgets / forecasts to include regular tracking of actual performance vs forecast, and analysis of any variances
- Provide financial support for the Capital Expenditure and Fixed Asset Accounting processes, including liaising with local project managers where necessary
This role is a fixed term contract role which is to cover a period of 6- 12 months maternity leave. It will suit a Qualified finance professional, ACA, ACCA or CIMA, who has strong business partnering, management accounting and financial accounting experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'