* Firm: Music Specialist Practice
* Workload: Outsourcing, tax & tour accounting
* Clients: Media & Entertainment
* Location: West End, London
* Benefits: Excellent offices, future opportunity to move to overseas offices
* Salary: To £52k
Are you an experienced Outsourcing Senior looking for a step up in your career? Would you like a role more focused on staff and client management which offers an exciting client base and excellent progression opportunities?
If so, our client, a fast-growing music specialist firm with beautiful offices in the West End are looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to oversee the review of a portfolio of UK and foreign touring clients. The role will also involve staff support and supervision and regular communication with clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing external client deliverables (MI)
- Reviewing and approving payments
- Foreign withholding tax authority applications
- Mentoring all Accounting Associates and Junior Associates
To be successful for this role the candidate will:
- Be ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Have 5 years' experience in an accounting role
- Preferably have experience with music clients; if not have a desire to work in this field
- Have experience managing people and reviewing work
If you are seeking Music Accounting jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'