Our client is an exciting online company operating in a Global market with huge growth potential. They are looking to invest in staff heavily over the coming months, and they want to attract ambitious, results focused / driven individuals that want to contribute to the company’s continued success. If you are looking to join a company that offers a friendly and empowering culture, then this is the job for you.
This is a brand new role supporting the Head of Digital - you will be offered on-going support and training, but will also be encouraged to be self-motivated. In return the company can offer you flexible working conditions - potential International travel opportunities, Pension, Free Parking, 23 days Holiday plus bank holiday’s, Self- Development / Training plans, and free soft drinks in the office. The hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm. Salary: £22,000 - £35000 basic plus a company bonus should all targets be hit of a further £3K.
Job Function :-
As an Outreach Specialist, you’ll work at the intersection of PR, Social, and SEO. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with relevant publishers, bloggers, and industry experts and working with some of the largest websites in the world to promote our sites and build exposure for our brands. You should be comfortable communicating through email, social media, and over the phone.
Ideally from a digital marketing/SEO background you will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to increase link activity to our domains as well as monitoring the activities of our competitors. You will be a natural problem-solver with a deep understanding of online communities. You know that no matter what the subject, there is a group of people passionate about it, and you know how to find them.
You have that rare combination of technical ability and exceptional communication and would be just as comfortable giving an interview to a journalist as you would be manipulating data in Excel. You work well in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy creating rewarding relationships with the people that you work with.
• Perform outreach to website owners, bloggers, journalists, major media outlets, and influencers
• Build outreach email lists for content promotion campaigns
• Research competitor backlink profiles to create email lists
• Check referring domains and links for spam or any adverse SEO implications
• Pitch and place content with top-tier publications via networking and relationship building
• Research and test new PR and link building tactics
• Improve site rankings and increase brand awareness through outreach and digital PR practices
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in marketing/SEO or related field
• Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
• Strong written and persuasive communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Knack for networking and connecting with people digitally
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job