Outbound Sales Executive
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Outbound Sales Advisor/ Business Development Executive to join our Business Development Team in Shirley, West Midlands. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum with additional target earning commission (£28,000 OTE) and excellent benefits.
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We have already expanded into Australia with our innovative service, as well as USA, combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let, with our focus on people, not just property.
You will be part of a team dedicated to growing the business by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service and creating valuation appointments for our Local Property Experts. You will be focused on creating new business from a number of different lead opportunities and working to exceed individual and team targets.
The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Business Development Executive/ Contact Centre Outbound Sales Advisor?
- To acquire new vendor business.
- To build future client base through strong relationship management exceeding
- customer expectations.
- Liaise with LPEs with regards to viewing and valuations to ensure the best possible customer journey
- Develop knowledge of your clients, gain an understanding of their needs and ensure services are being fully utilised to fulfil their requirements.
- Manage email queries alongside outbound calls to maximize efficiency and speed of resolution for our customers.
- Successfully manage a pipeline in order to maximise every single lead opportunity
- Ensure efficient use of data from system generated tasks and external data
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required, including assisting with inbound call handling if needed
What do we look for in a Business Development Executive / Contact Centre Outbound Sales Advisor?
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- An interest in the property market.
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability.
- Organised approach to workload.
- Hard working with strong work ethic.
- Computer literate.
We offer our Business Development Executive / Contact Centre Outbound Sales Advisors a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to high street and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Successfully screened applicants will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre at our offices.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing estate agency as one of our Business Development Executives !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"