An Organisation in Malvern are looking for a Temporary Order Processing Administrator.
Rate from: £8.40+ per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (8-5pm)
Your new company
A Market Leading Engineering and Research company in Malvern are looking for a temporary candidate to join there Order Processing team.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Order receipt and entry of all orders from all territories - primarily spare parts and consumables but also main system and accessory orders as required. Support of the online order processing systems.
- Liaising with the UK Order Fulfilment and Logistics Manager to monitor and expedite overdue orders for delivery. Updating order book and advising customers of delivery dates changes.
- The freight forwarding and invoicing of all orders to all territories, including the preparation of appropriate documentation (Carnet, Letter of Credit, EUR1, export control, certificates of insurance, certificate of origin). Arranging for shipment and invoicing of goods in as short a time as possible and within the cut-off times for collections.
- Advising customers of confirmation of dispatch and resolving issues that might arise during transit.
- Supporting materials group in export/import processes for material sourced from the Asia Pacific countries. Assisting with customs clearances for incoming materials as well as materials being returned to supplier. Resolving issues that may arise for goods in transit.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have the following:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Excel and Word (Advanced)
- Foreign language skills preferred but not compulsory
- The use of various computer systems/applications
- Shipping and Import/Export experience, including use of computerized online shipping software
- Order processing and invoicing systems
- A proven track record in customer care and satisfaction
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from on-site parking, 2% pension contribution once been temping for 12 weeks. You will also gain excellent exposure within a European company that offer modern working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job