Oracle Training Manager
Training Manager Oracle
Job Title: IT Training Manager (Oracle)
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 7 months plus
Job Rate: £550 per day
Oracle Training Manager required to join a large scale Bedfordshire based organisation who are implementing a new Oracle system for various elements of their business.
This is not a trainer role.
My client requires a Training manager who can take charge of an Enterprise Wide Training Programme, working with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders in order to establish training requirements, develop content and delivery of a solution.
The successful candidate must be a strong character who can work autonomously whilst under the direction of the Programme Manager and therefore must have a proven track record of large scale system implementations and managing the training requirements that go with it.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following;
- To lead on all Training related initiatives linked to the roll out of Oracle Fusion (finance, procurement, inventory, projects and assets, and IS)
- Work along Oracle to develop and own the TNA, training plan and schedule identifying who in the business needs training on what
- Develop the existing strategy to ensure the training approach is aligned and fit for purpose
- Support the recruitment of any trainers required to deliver the training
- Lead the training team to develop the required face to face, training material required across all process areas in cooperation with work stream leads
- Work with our supplier on the development of any necessary e-learning material
- Work alongside the business to ensure all training is coordinated through the internal Learning Management System
- Develop the detailed training schedule and necessary logistics to deliver the training
- Identify and coordinate the necessary hardware to deliver the training
- Work with the training team to identify and coordinate the required data to deliver business specific scenarios during training
- Ensure that all the activities required to deliver appropriate training & education are managed
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and budget for all relevant training deliverables/Milestones.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Support and deliver training classes where required
- Must be hands on and delivery focused
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a training manager role supporting an Enterprise Wide Programme implementation
- Ideally has been through a significant Oracle Financials systems & process change programme which has had impact on the wider business (with significant software, technology, process and change management aspects).
- Experience in full lifecycle of Training management for large-scale system implementations
- Experience in developing large amounts of training material
If you are an experienced IT Training Manger with exposure to Oracle and a track record as listed above then I would like to see your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"