Oracle ERP Cloud Reporting Functional Consultant - OTBI
My client are looking for an experienced Oracle ERP Cloud Reporting Functional Consultant to join their team
- Review and provide feedback on reporting business requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders and business analysts to refine the reporting requirements.
- Create functional specifications for Oracle Reports; obtain business feedback and sign-off.
- Develop and unit test reports on OTBI and BI Publisher.
- Provide technical expertise on the OTBI and BI Publisher tools and architecture (eg data access and security, performance, licensing).
- Performance tuning of complex reports, where required.
- Oracle reporting - OTBI
- Oracle Cloud/Fusion experience is essential as they are working on Oracle ERP Cloud R13, with a history of report development on other Oracle platforms.
- Very strong knowledge of the Oracle data model, processes and functionality. Understands standard Oracle core processes and how data model supports these
- Very strong knowledge of Oracle reporting tools:
- BI Publisher
- Very strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and ideally report performance tuning
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'