Optometrist - Full time and Part time Opportunities
Swindon - Annual salary of around £55,000 plus bonus (pro rota for part time hours)
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an experienced optometrist with this friendly, family run company with 20 practices throughout Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and friendly team committed to providing patients with excellent personal service and good quality eye wear.
Our clients modern practices are well equipped with the latest optical technology and are often located within attractive rural market towns, where it is not unusual for our client to look after three or even four generations of the same family.
With a team of over 140 staff across the region, they are large enough to be progressive and yet small enough to know one another! As an individual, you will be in a position to make a real difference to the success of the business.
What you will be doing
- To complete eye examinations/contact lens appointments, issue advice and make appropriate recommendations to patients.
- Deliver gold standard clinical care and excellent customer service.
- Support the development of the Opticians team with staff training.
- Support the practice to achieve all targets.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
- Interest and passion to develop the business
- Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
- Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
- Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"