We are currently looking for a full or part time Optical Assistant to join a premium independent Opticians based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Friendly and professional independent
- Single testing practice
- Long standing team
- Reception / admin duties
- Frame styling with access to a wide range of quality brands
- Dispensing to all levels including complex lenses
- Full or part time, 3, 4, or 5 days a week to include Saturdays
- Practice opening hours between £9.30am to 6pm)
- Salary between £17,000 to £21,000 DOE
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Willing to learn
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'