Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience as an Optical Advisor/Assistant.
The role is customer service based, working on the shopfloor.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Dispensing of single vision, bifocal and varifocal spectacles.
- Assisting with frame selection.
- Frame fittings on customers.
- Shop Maintenance - making sure the shop is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Phone-calling of customers re: eye test reminders, contact lens/hearing check reminders/glasses for patients to pick up.
- Processing payments using till/cashing up end of day.
- Updating patient records using software system.
- Keeping track of stock deliveries.
Job Type: Full-time
- Optical Assistant: 2 years
- Customer Service