A brand new Opticians based in London are looking for a full time Optical Assistant.
Optical Assistant - The Practice
- Brand new, modern practice
- High profile shopping centre location
- Excellent brand reputation
- Busy practice with plenty to do
- Excellent frame and lens choices
- State of the art
- Nearest underground stations are Shepherd's Bush and Wood Lane.
Optical Assistant - The Role
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking and managing appointments
- Supporting the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians
- Frame styling and dispensing
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
- Ordering and stock management
- Working 37.5 hours a week which will include a weekend day
- Paying between £18,000 to £20,000
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within an Opticians
- Ability to dispense lenses to all levels
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer literate
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'