Enjoy the quiet life of sitting on the gardens eating your lunch with only the sound of birds in the background? Leatherhead will soothe your stressful day.
We are looking for a full or part time optical assistant based in Surrey. The trendy, modern practice is based in a relaxed part of surrey which offers a chilling vibe and first rate transport connections, perfect for those who enjoy the quietness of life.
· Meeting and greeting customers offering excellent customer service
· Performing pre-screening eye health checks
· Ensuring a smooth and friendly handover to the optometrist
· Dispensing glasses
· Fitting and repairing spectacles
· Contact lens teaches
· Administration duties
This store doesn't just offer a great working environment and a competitive salary but also has the following:
· Bonus scheme
· Support and additional training (if required)
To apply for this role, you will need previous optical experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity please contact Karen Orchard at Lunaria Recruitment.