Ops Service Implementation Project Manager (Outside IR35)
Ops Service Implementation PM (outside)
Seeking a no-nonsense PM to lead the design and implementation of improvements to an existing operational delivery service.
End client is a modern high growth B2C delivery/logistics business with a strong online presence and customer experience.
Scope of role
- Lead the service improvement through automation, process change and standardisation
- Ensure focus on end customer experience and driver network simplicity
- Senior operational project leadership
- Attention to detail to focuses on customer experience and process accuracy
- Hands on, sleeves rolled up approach
- Highly proactive individual
- Complete ownership of delivering the end result
- Excellent communications skills
- c.£550-600/day outside IR35 - depends on skills & experience
- Location - remote with some UK on-site travel (expenses paid)
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract, with possibility of extension for other projects
Immediate CV review upon receipt by the PRO PMs team and selection of shortlist. Only successful CVs contacted.
- Customer Experience
- Service Improvement
- Process Driven
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'