The Operations division is both the first line of defence for protecting the banks financial and reputational well-being, and an essential partner contributing to the firm's growth. You will be a part of a great team within a leading organisation.
My client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Within this role you can expect;
- Manage the front to back account opening and closing process for all markets
- Work with internal teams to complete the account opening requirements
- Manage the requests for account opening and closing documentation
- Ensure continued adherence against agreed SLA's
- Ongoing timely and accurate escalation
- Project Management: manage high focus account opening / closure requests on the back of key deliverables
- Ensuring the sustainability of the LEAN culture within the team
- Highlight potential process improvements
- People Management - conduct 1:1s, coaching sessions to develop individuals
The successful candidate will have;
- Financial services background
- Experience within opening and closing accounts for all markets
- People management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a timely manor
The role will give you valuable experience within a very busy team. The role is for an Ops Director within financial services in Glasgow.
The position is paying £16.38 an hour