Central Employment are currently looking to recruit Production Operatives to work for an internationally recognised manufacturing business. This company is involved in the production of internal components for pressure sensitive equipment across various industries
The client is looking for the right candidate that has good practical skills, can work quickly and accurately, has previously worked in a similar role. The candidate must ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality. Good IT skills to be used in programming machines, running machines and fault finding.
• Ideally have experience in a production environment
• Strict adherence or good knowledge and understanding of a good manufacturing practice
• To take care of your own safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions
• Regularly working under pressure to complete workload
• To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
• Demonstrate an ability to learn and to operate machinery.
• Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
• Able to commit to a shift pattern.
• Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines.
The candidate will be working
Dayshift8am- 4.30pm£8.77 per hour
Overtime and Weekend work will be required at times, time and ½ and double time
The company looks to give permanent contracts to employees after a period of temporary-staff based work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job