Exciting new opportunity for a dynamic individual, to play a key role in the continuing success of a market leading organisation. Do not let this amazing Operations Support Specialist role pass you by!
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
We require a passionate Operations Support Specialist to undertake critical support tasks to enable business functions to operate effectively, with a big focus on data, IT system file movements, reporting and business process control point checks & reconciliations. Option to work remotely or from Head Office.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £40000 dependant on experience
- Working Monday - Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Remote Working / Hybrid working / Office based (dependant on location)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Undertake agreed tasks and processes relating to data, IT system file movements, reporting and business process
- Maintain and update documentation of agreed Operation Support activities
- Recommend process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of Operation Support processes
- Analyse root causes of failures in Operation activities and provide appropriate solutions
- Provide reports detailing operations support activities completed against quality and service level expectations
- Introduce and operate preventative checks to ensure Operation Support issues can be identified and resolved before impacting operational processes and our customers
- Previous experience in similar Operations Support role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Good level of capability and experience of using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Ability to work independently and across functional boundaries
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and document results
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make suggestions for change
- Attention to detail and a desire to provide a high-quality delivery of Operation support tasks
If you have the skillset to hit the ground running in this amazing Operations Support Specialist role, then Apply Now, and lets discuss this next big step in your career further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'