Cisco Meraki is searching for an Operations Specialist to join our Operations team in London!
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you good in thinking on your feet?
Are you intrigued by international and EU related enquires? Join a high-impact fulfillment team that prides itself on excellent customer service, critical thinking, and highly efficient cross-functional support.
Cisco Meraki is the fast-growing cloud networking department of one of the top-tier IT companies on the market. Our London based office is situated in the heart of the city, minutes away from Liverpool Street Station providing easy accessibility. Meraki offers multiple kitchens stocked with high-quality snacks and cappuccino machines, catered lunches every day, and a generous benefits package. We are a friendly group of people with a sense of humor and with a have fun - work hard attitude looking for an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude to join us.
Among other responsibilities, the operations specialist will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams and facilitate the flow of shipments to customers in the EMEA region.WHATYOUWILLDO:
- Monitor order allocations and transmission flows to and from the distribution center
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for outbound orders
- Investigate and problem solve EU related and international shipping challenges
- Support cross-functional teams with EMEAR related inquiries
- Build and analyze shipping reports to spot and prevent anomalies
- Manage Meraki's shipping email inbox
- Other fulfillment related duties as assigned responsibilities
- BS or BA degree
- MS Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics GP, or other ERP system is a plus
- Excellent organization and communications skills (phone, email, meetings)
- Shown analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
- Experience with international shipping, customs documents, carriers and freight forwarders is an advantage
- Experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all people will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- International Shipping
- Inventory Management