Do you have experience managing and working with individuals with Learning Disabilities? Are you looking for a role that provides an extremely high level of Job satisfaction, as well as an organisation that values the care of its service users above all else? Are you looking for that next step in your career or perhaps a change of scenery?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Skyex Resourcing have the role for you! Our client is a leading National provider of specialist care to individuals with Learning Disabilities. They are looking for an Operations Manager to join their well-established team in the Aldershot area covering the Hampshire and Surrey area ! As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a wide range of staff and Supported Living services across the region, you will ensure that the highest standards are maintained always.
Key Responsibilities of Operations manager:
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in person centred support service provision, which delivers the outcomes and aspirations that people supported have identified.
- To ensure effective resourcing, training and development and performance management of people including regular 121s and performance reviews.
- To facilitate the annual business planning and budgeting cycle, integrating this with ongoing performance management and reporting processes.
- To identify potential problems, acting proactively to avoid placement breakdowns, deal with complaints and to mitigate all types of risk.
Requirements of Operations Manager:
- You will need to have knowledge and experience of supported living services and have managed multi-site services to be successful within this role.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting adults with complex behaviours and the ability to support managers and staff through challenging times is also required.
- To be successful in this position you will be committed to providing high quality services to people with disabilities.
- You will have a proven ability to develop effective long term working relationships with people supported, families, commissioners and managers.
- You will have a proven record of accomplishment in leadership, management of mangers and services in the social care sector and excellent communication to achieve positive outcomes.
- You will be a confident, positive person who leads by example, accustomed to working flexibly, organised and plan effectively.
- Car Driver is essential
Successful candidates will be contacted for the Operations Manager role within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- operations manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job