Our client is an online marketplace offering premium tickets and hospitality packages for live music and sports events. Following the launch of their website in November 2018, They have secured significant investment in their business and made fantastic partnerships with great brands such as Manchester City, Watford FC, the WRU, and Scottish Rugby.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Effective time management
• High levels of accuracy
• Meticulous problem-solving ability
• An unflappable do-good attitude and positive outlook
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the invaluable role of Operations Executive within a fast-growing company. The ideal applicant should be personable, have meticulous organisational skills and an unfaltering attention to detail to thrive in this role, as well as a passion to work within a dynamic and exciting industry.
• Data inputting, reporting and management
• Administrating company processes
• Supporting business and customer relationships
• Overseeing logistical planning
• Assorted administrative duties
• Liaising with internal departments
• Identifying new business practices to enable the business to grow
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Opportunity to join a passionate and fast-growing company
• Fun and dynamic working environment
• Access to live events
• Competitive company benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'