Shifts: Mon – Fri 6am-2pm/2pm to 10pm rotating
As you will contribute to the success of the site by supporting the day-to-day running of the warehouse, ensuring that all schedules for inbound receipts and outbound loads are run efficiently, liaising with Warehouse Operatives, Shift Supervisors and Shift Managers to maintain a smooth flow of work throughout the shift, whilst adhering to contractual KPI’s.
- Efficiently managing the outbound schedule to ensure collection times are met.
- Strategically waving orders to ensure optimised picking and a continual flow of work throughout the warehouse, whilst adhering to contractual targets.
- Ensure workflow is prioritised based on order times.
- Controlling paperwork for outbound vehicles ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Communicating issues to the Shift Supervisor and Shift Manager in a timely manner to minimise disruption to the schedule.
- Participating as an active member of the operations team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, customer and quality focus.
- Maintaining good communication with transport providers to ensure late collections and delivery failures are avoided.
- Producing a thorough, detailed handover to the following shift highlighting potential issues, reminders and current state of play.
- Ability to prioritise work based on scheduling and available resources.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of on-site systems.
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns in order to cover for absence.
- PC Literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in a packing, or e-commerce operation would be advantageous.
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'