Our client, a successful business based in Portishead, are looking for an operations controller to join their team.
If you have previous experience working in a fast paced office environment with a logistics background and able to confidently use excel then this could be a position for you.
- Monitor collections & consumables on a daily basis
- Worksheet/job sheet allocation to data audit for processing
- Ensure worksheet/job sheets are received back from data audit in accordance with carrier timelines for operations processing
- Sending/receiving collection confirmations
- Compiling and completing forecasts for suppliers
- Check mailing processes as required
- Assist the operation team with any other reasonable tasks
- Book collections and transport as required
- Submit reports within set time frame
- Liaising with Business Managers and Client Services to keep them informed of any issues/delays
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, PC literate and a team player with the ability to work under own initiative and prioritise work load.
In return the client is offering a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience and shift work between the hours of 8am - 6pm.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and genuinely work for a great business with career opportunities. If this type of role interests you then apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job