Umbrella rate: £16.50
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operational Technician on a 3 month contract with a possibility of an extension. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
To work with Occupational Therapists and other health professions in the interpretation of the referrals and to deliver speedy adaptations for people with disabilities, to support the prevention of admission to hospital, and to facilitate discharge or intermediate care programmes.
Completing all works issued to the post holder in accordance with all instructions/specifications issued to the relevant quality standards and agreed timescales.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Completion of plumbing and other works issued to the post holder in accordance with all instructions/specifications issued, to the relevant quality standards and agreed timescales, and to liaise with assessment staff where necessary and appropriate.
- To ensure that all works completed meet the required standards and are completed within prescribed timescales and current legislation.
- To provide and deliver a customer focussed service
- To identify and report to the relevant Manager all defective materials and undertake remedial work as required.
- To work in partnership with or as part of an integrated team of allied health and social care professionals.
- For specified teams there may be a requirement in order to deliver integrated services with health and where there is a demonstrable need due to the council's legal duties under the Care Act 2014, to work within a seven-day or 8am to 8 pm service
- To take responsibility for all materials, tools and equipment designated to the post holder.
- To report all material requirements/surpluses to the relevant Manager.
- To set out construction works as directed by the Manager in accordance with the relevant specification and ensuring end result is delivered.
- To comply with all Operating Procedures, Codes of Practice/ Guidance and all statutory Health and Safety requirements relevant to the trade.
- To comply with the Councils Comprehensive Equality Policy and to ensure its operation in the context of the post, to include either or both service delivery or employees issues.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and scope of the post as directed by the relevant manager.
- To undertake and prepare for supervision, within the Business Units Supervision Policy, and undertake the appropriate programme of personal development in line with Business Unit requirements, commensurate with the grade and scope of the position.
- Availability / requirement to work from (or into) any location within the city boundary and to conform to the standards and working practices of each location utilised by the service.
- Health and Safety
- Operational Technician
- Hospital Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job