Operational Reporting Analyst:
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It's how we have become the world's leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven by challenge, opportunity and recognition. People who own their success.
Our Operational Reporting Analysts work to provide client specific operational reporting and billing support. Identifying opportunities to use data and analyse trends, making appropriate recommendations to key decision makers that allow them to optimize deliverables and drive enhancements.
Using primarily Excel you will design and maintain reports and produce dashboards and with input from relevant stakeholders capture and store data in ATS, Excel Trackers etc in a consistent and accurate manner.
You will also be accountable for the provenance, accuracy and completeness of data and will perform regular audits to validate and, where necessary support stakeholders in driving data compliance.
Key Results Areas:
- Accurate but creative operational metrics analysis and client reporting
- Production of accurate billing files
- Continuous Improvement of Recruitment Reporting, Processes and Systems
Tracking and Reporting
- Ensure all tracking systems and databases are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Produce client specific scheduled reports as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required by the business in line with client specific scope of services
- Continually review and monitor systems and processes and suggest methods of improvement
- Undertake if necessary special projects, determining approach, compiling/analysing data and preparing reports with recommendations
- Produce any specific financial analysis that may be required
- Support the recruitment process to ensure that related activities such as contract generation, background reference checking, and on-boarding are all supported through the recruitment system(s)
- Service Excellence
- Monitor and help drive Cielo's Service Excellence Programme to ensure the quality and value of service delivery is in line with agreed service levels
- To help determine and develop administrative processes and procedures, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services and support across the function
Continually look at ways to improve service levels and the value of recruitment to the business
- Meticulous attention to detail when manipulating data, producing reports and auditing
- Advanced Excel skills - able to present data in a creative, visual but understandable way. Knowledge of pivot tables, VLOOKUPS , nested formulas needed. (VBA nice to have but not essential)
- A logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Have a passion for service excellence to drive continuous improvement across clients
A great communicator - Have the ability to develop relationships with Senior Stakeholders
Cielo is the world's leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes.
Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising - and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above.
For more information, visit cielotalent.com.