As the Operational Analytics Manager, you will manage key operational analytics projects, focusing on improving business and financial performance.
One of Europe’s largest Credit Management businesses, this award winning business has offices across Europe and the UK housing around 1600 employees. The company is now looking for an Operational Analytics Manager to join the Decision Science department.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Operational Analytics Manager:
- Develop and maintain core KPI dashboards, collections operations, financial impact, strategy performance and consumer health
- Represent decision science in operational committees
- Provide analytical oversight for key strategy projects
- Manage key operational analytics projects
- Manage and maintain performance tracking tools
- Present analytics to key business stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this Operational Analytics Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Relevant educational qualifications
- Experience in similar analytical roles
- Experience developing and deploying operational / financial analytics in a fast-paced business environment
- Coaching / Mentoring / Direct Management of analytics staff
- Experienced in producing analytical insight and presenting findings / recommendations to key stakeholders
- SQL & SAS Programming
- MS Office, especially Excel
- Solid communicational skills
- Qlikview experience is desirable