BASIC: £30-34k basic salary + benefits + subsidised restaurant.
EXPERIENCE - Must have good project management experience, excellent client management ability, good knowledge of print processes, artwork & repro skills & ideally experience working with a major FMCG client.
You might currently be working in one of the following roles;
Account Manager / Senior Project Manager / Account Manager / Packaging Account Manager or similar
In the following industries;
Packaging Repro / Packaging Artwork / Packaging Graphics / POS / Point of Sale / Print Management / Marcomms
Living in one of these areas;
London or Home Counties; London / Surrey / Hertfordshire / Middlesex / Essex / Kent
- An on-site role to work at the premises of a Global client.
- Manage all day to day responsibilities across a category or categories
- Acting as the Pack-Change department in an incredibly in-depth and challenging project management and account management function.
- Essential to forge a close working relationship with this client.
- A production / repro focused role (NOT creative) so requiring some understanding technical print processes is beneficial.
- Responsibility for the management of new, re-launch, amendment, line development and pack copy changes for global brands.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of pre-artwork meetings with the client, design agencies, suppliers, printers etc.
- Involvement in all developments and the packaging graphics process from conception through to production.
- To ask the client the right questions and to ensure they consider size, colour, number of colour packs and other vital production aspects.
- Utilising the support of a production team where necessary and knowing when to ask.
- Reporting to an Account Director who is also based on site and to join an established team.
- Market leaders in the graphics industry.
- A global organisation with offices and presence in many countries.
- Offering excellent industry training, career prospects and longevity.
- Must have experience in a similar client facing, on-site project management & client management role encompassing being client facing.
- Must have experience in a design to print sector - Packaging Graphics / Reprographics / POS / Print Management.
- Excellent client management ability and confidence in front of the client
- Excellent project management skills are essential
- Ideally have understanding of technical print processes and supply chain requirements.
- Will have experience of working with major clients, ideally within FMCG or Retail (such as Cadbury's, Unilever, Waitrose, M&S, Sainsbury's, Unilever, P&G, Asda)
- Commercial knowledge is highly advantageous - including estimating, using internal systems, tendering, price matrix.
- Must be able to operate closely with the client and empathise yet be tough when necessary.
- Must be extremely organised, customer service focused and autonomous.
- Must be confident face to face, instructing individuals and when in client meetings.
- Will have some exposure to colour management, artwork and colour separation
- Will be a doer as well as an instructor of tasks
Please call or email to discuss further and quote CM11864
- account manager
- project manager
- account management
- project management