Online Support Officer
You will champion our departmental PRIDE (Personal Responsibility to Inform and Deliver Excellence) ethos by providing and promoting an excellent customer service to our mortgage and savings members for the online helpdesk. Delivering online support point of contact promoting an excellent customer journey and administrative support in relation to online, mortgage and savings journey’s which are aligned to the brand and tone of voice. You will also assist in the delivery of the wider Customer Support services through the Savings and Mortgage Administration areas.
Qualifications, training competencies
- 5 GCSE passes C+ (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Experience in customer service industry
- Interpreting regulatory and industry requirements and best practices
- Sound Numeracy skills
- Excellent online/technology understanding and verbal/written communication
- Analytical skills
- Relate to people at all levels
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and motivate others
- Looks for opportunities to improve
- Brings new ideas forward
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"