- Promote company’s software products and services, closing deals where appropriate.
- Calling potential leads as well as serving the needs of existing clients.
- Demonstrations of the core software products to prospective clients (full training will be given)
- Management of the complete end to end sales process, providing relevant technical information.
- Updating all activities in the CRM system.
Skills and experience:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Comfortable in dealing with senior executives.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in sales particularly within the software industry, and for someone who wants to work within a young and innovative company.
If you are interested, please apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job