Due to unprecedented growth, Motorpoint Online has moved to a fantastic brand new facility in the heart of Derby. We are looking for new team members to join our dynamic and results driven team.
We are an award winning employer with unrivalled employee benefits and in-house training and development opportunities. Our success is a direct result of the ethos and values shared by Team Motorpoint.
Dealing with inbound sales enquiries, web chats and emails, all generated from Motorpoint.co.uk, our team of talented Sales Executives facilitate vehicle sales and are right at the forefront of what makes Motorpoint the UK’s leading car supermarket.
Motorpoint prides itself on spotting talent. If you have the right attitude and values we can unlock your potential and support you to maximise your earnings.
- Follow a structured sales path
- Inbound only calls
- Deliver exceptional customer experience
- Identify suitable vehicles for the customer
- Manage the sales process through to the point of collection
- Value part exchanges accurately over the phone
- Discuss and set up finance agreements
- Explain and offer available facilities
- Arrange appointments for customers to inspect and collect their vehicle
- Experience in a call centre environment, or telesales/customer service environment
- Excellent IT skills, competent in Microsoft Outlook
- Aptitude to confidently and quickly pick up the use of in-house systems
- Professional and articulate communicator, with excellent use of spoken and written English
- Ability to build rapport quickly, gaining trust and buy-in from customers
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to strictly follow procedures and processes
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Good team player
- Exceptional diary management skills
We here at Motorpoint are so proud to say that we have stood out as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for our continued focus on Driving Dreams for all of our teams. Not only do all employees benefit from Healthcare, Shareholder Option, Life Assurance, staff discount, long service awards and a Competitive Bonus Plan but they also receive benefits that support their personal life. These include additional holiday for their birthday, enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as extra paid time off if they are moving house or getting married.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job