Job Title: Online Marketing Manager (E-Commerce/Digital )
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Perry Barr, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + other benefits
Hours / Working days: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
My client is a well-established home furniture retailer. Due to the company’s growth, they are now looking to employ an E-commerce/Digital Marketing Manager to help grow and develop their online presence and manage the website.
You will be responsible for ensuring the company website is working as effectively as possible through Pay Per Click, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media/Facebook.
Your goal will be to help maximise online conversions and revenue while ensuring their online catalogues are up to date, accurate and providing the best possible information and user experience.
You will be involved with devising, implementing and managing the company's marketing strategy for Google AdWords, Pay Per Click, affiliate marketing, social media, blog writing and other broader marketing tasks.
You will be responsible for broader marketing activities as well as updating the existing website and creating/delivering social media campaigns to maximise marketplace exposure and drive orders into the business.
This includes working strategically with senior management and reporting directly into them.
- Project managing new website development and ensure rigorous testing and smooth integration.
- Managing the day to day running of their website - including updating and maintaining listings/banners/promotions etc, ensuring the company's online presence is efficient and effective.
- Responsible for all site content, ensuring it is up to date, refreshed and relevant.
- Planning and managing marketing email campaigns.
- Social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other suitable platforms.
- Managing and implementing advertising.
- Creating frequently targeted e-mail campaigns to send to existing customer base and selected specification/end user etc. databases.
- Ensure KPIs are focused on hitting ROI targets tied to driving revenue and building brand awareness & engagement.
- Use Google Analytics on a daily basis to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Keep up to date with the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and regularly shares this information with key stakeholders.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of new and existing digital Initiatives.
- Analysing web performance and devise the strategy for increased exposure.
- Planning and updating pricing/product data structures across product types, including analysis of price lists and comparison of competitor offerings.
- Report on web sales and behaviour and use analysis to drive improvements.
- Ensuring all new product launches through this channel are correctly promoted and marketed to maximise sales and margin potential.
- Full ownership of marketing channels including email, CRM and Pay Per Click.
The successful person will be educated to degree level and have first class management, e-commerce and digital marketing experience
- The ability to coordinate and/or maintain and update websites (via a CMS)
- Proven track record of identifying and optimising new digital opportunities to achieve business growth.
- A clear understanding of digital strategy and initiatives.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing principles and how it can be integrated with other marketing initiatives.
- A proven record of marketing both online and offline.
- Effective use of social media and email.
- A strong knowledge of Pay Per Click, Facebook or Affiliate Marketing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to drive teamwork.
- Proficient in using relevant software - including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator.
We are interviewing for this position next week, so please apply today or get in touch with Nick Matthews to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: E-Commerce Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Website Manager, Online Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Website Development
- Online Retail
- e comm