Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an Online Marketing Executive to manage paid and organic search activities for a leading Fortune 500 information management organization in its Western European markets. As part of the Digital Marketing team, you will work closely with the Search Marketing Manager, agency of record, and field marketing managers, in order to analyze account data, find optimizations, trends, competitive insights, forecast budget needs, and take our campaigns to the next level!
This role is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for your next digital marketing role after gaining some postgraduate experience or keen to make the move from an agency to a corporate environment.
If successful, your general duties/ responsibilities in this role will be as follows:
- Maximise and optimise the volume of traffic reaching Iron Mountain Western European websites and maximise the volume of quality sales leads generated through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), and other online lead generation channels
- Accountable for the performance of our online marketing channels and for building plans in collaboration with agencies to deliver against budget
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Manage the day-to-day performance of PPC and online marketing agencies to deliver against targets
- Define, test, and optimise web pages and forms for online marketing activity
- Ensure that all tracking mechanisms are appropriate and functioning including Salesforce, Eloqua, Google Analytics Tag Manager
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Work with Search Marketing Manager to champion SEO and digital marketing opportunities across Iron Mountain in Western Europe
- Keep pace with internet marketing industry trends and developments
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree
- At least two years` experience of working in Search Engine Marketing in some capacity (SEO & PPC)
- Understanding and experience of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Google Analytics
- Experiencing managing PPC campaigns independently
- Some technical understanding of web design, especially relating to search engine optimisation (SEO)
- A communicator who builds strong networks and relationships with key internal customers
- Data-driven/analytical focus
- An organiser, who can deliver to deadlines, can juggle priorities and can handle a demanding workload in a changing environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
In return, Iron Mountain offers excellent remuneration, training and prospects associated with a global super brand.
Please apply online for this Online Marketing Executive role to receive further instructions on how to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.