POST- Recruitment are looking for hire a talented Online Designer for a growing B2C multi-channel retailer based in Harrogate to cover an initial maternity cover contract, which will last up to 12 months and could become permanent as the business expands.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you'll be responsible for producing high quality imagery and content for web sites and email templates.
Our client's numerous product ranges are diverse, allowing a talented designer the varietyof an agency-side role, but with all the benefits of an in-house role where you will see your designs engage customers and impact our client's brand.
- Drafting and creating initial concepts and presenting conceptual ideas for discussion and approval.
- Designing online content for a wide variety of internal and external brands using Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Designing email templates, banners and adverts for websites and social media platforms.
- Ensuring all product images are current and correct.
- Photography of product and amendments of images.
- You'll be an talented, experienced designer with a passion for creating stand out designs for a variety of digital channels.
- You'll have a highly creative portfolio showing a variety of projects that you're proud of.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs within an artistic environment.
- You'll have experience using Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills which will enable ideas to communicated both verbally and through visualisation and innovative techniques.
- £20,000 - £24,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year
- Pension - 2.5% Matched Free Parking
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Product Discount
- Life Cover - 2 x basic salary
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV and portfolio ASAP.
This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job