The position of Regional Account Manager has become available with our FMCG client, who brew highly-recognisable brands from their brewery, based in the heart of Devon.
This position will suit an experienced Regional Account Manager with previous experience of on-trade selling, who is looking for a new challenge.
You will be responsible for driving new business in one of the on trade’s most exciting channels. Engaging a commercial mind-set and harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the on-trade sector, within the existing accounts and opening doors to some new.
- Utilising key contacts within network to create new business opportunities within the channel to further develop accounts from broad and diverse customer base
- Create on-trade managed strategies and develop business plans alongside the MD, to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for the channel
- As an expert within the drinks sector, you will share category insights and trends to aid decision and product ranging, leading to a greater presence for the brands
- Your primary focus is to drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the range and subsequently leveraging these listings to further establish distribution of the wider Drinks portfolio
- Ensure product availability and accessibility across your account base.
The ideal candidate:
- Three years+ experience of successfully working with on-trade customers
- The ability to develop new business from new and existing clientele is essential to this role as the customer base expands, you will. Therefore you will have a strong and demonstrable skill-set within this area
- You will be confident in talking about category, trends and brewing
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer
- Some people management and/or people development skills.
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current package details to Darragh Moss
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Account Manager
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Field Sales