On-Site Systems Engineer
Up to 30k per annum
As On-Site Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing post sale, on-site support for IT, data, hosting and telecoms networks. This will include planning and implementing on-site new installation works and on-site break fix works when required.
The On-Site Systems Engineer will carry out these works in line with budgets using technical knowledge and experience to prepare and implement detailed project plans and provide technical recommendations for system improvements to the Operations Manager
- Prepare detailed project plans for major implementations.
- Plan, install and close out new implementations in line with budget and to the customers satisfaction.
- Provide end user, post implementation training where required.
- Provide recommendations for network/system improvements to the Operations Manager.
- Strive to achieve first time fix for on-site, break fix works.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience within the IT Industry and previous experience within an IT & Telecoms MSP.
- IP Addressing and routing.
- Active Directory.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Strong working knowledge of virtualisation - preferably using VMware.
- Proven track record of planning and implementing server migration projects
If this sound like you hit apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job