We have an exciting opportunity for an On-boarding Support Officer to join our Temporary Staffing team on a flexible Bank contract. This post will be a mix of remote/office based working, and will be based at The London Clinic’s head office in Central London, NW1 4LJ (close to Regents Park & Baker Street tube stations).
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with circa 1300 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
As an On-boarding Support Officer, you will help newly recruited Bank/Temp candidates progress through their on-boarding journey by helping support in areas such as pre-employment compliance checks and training requirements in line with agreed SLAs, processes and polices.
- Job Type: This is a full-time Bank position, ideally working 37.5 hours p/week, however we are flexible on the weekly hours you can commit to.
- Salary: The hourly rate for this position will be £11.53 p/hour.
As a Bank worker you are eligible to receive the following whilst working for The London Clinic:
- Weekly pay for Bank shifts.
- A friendly, supportive working culture with established teams.
- Valuable support and coaching from our highly skilled Managers.
- Experience working within our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Generous pension contributions from The London Clinic when you contribute.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help oversee the training compliance for all new Bank starters to ensure that candidates progress in a timely manner, coordinating with the Clinic’s Learning and Development team where necessary and providing data for reporting on weekly basis.
- Ensuring candidates are 'Work ready’ before they have their first day by organising security clearances, IT logins, ordering of staff uniform as well as coordinating ward inductions.
- Providing a friendly, proactive and supportive service to each respective candidate / new joiner during their compliance process ensuring candidates are highly engaged throughout.
- Seek to continuously improve the quality and value of the service which includes ownership of the Bank On-boarding and Compliance Excel Tracker, as well as providing weekly update reports.
- Providing expert advice and exceptional customer service on all compliance related queries to candidates, hiring managers, staff and external parties.
Skills & Experience
- Proven administrative experience. Experience working within a Recruitment, L&D and/or HR department is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills with experience of dealing with a range of enquiries by phone, letter, email and face to face.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work well in a busy environment.
- Customer focussed approach with a positive attitude, and the ability to build effective working relationships whilst working collaboratively to people at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'