Office Services Supervisor, required London.
Our client a prestigious international law firm is seeking an Office Services Supervisor to join their London office on a permanent basis. The role will involve supervising the Office Services Team and providing facilities support in The London office, ensuring that the office space and environment is maintained to a high standard.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the print and reprographic facilities and assist with large scale print jobs/ binding
- General office maintenance
- Oversee and assist with office moves and desk set-ups in a safe and timely manner
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and furniture is set up accordingly for training seminars and client events
- Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Liaise with the building landlord, security, contractors and suppliers to ensure all services provided are adhered to
- Liaise with Director of Finance to manage facilities budgets and to monitor monthly operations/ facilities expenditure against budget
- Manage Group Health and Safety policy and procedures, individual risk assessments, work station assessments and fire evacuation training
The ideal candidate for the Office Services Supervisor will have relevant Facilities/ Offices Services experience within a law firm or professional services firm. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple requests to tight timeframes. You must be proactive, flexible and hands-on, and be able to follow tasks through to completion, to a high standard.
If you have worked as an Office Services Supervisor/ Facilities Supervisor previously and are interested in knowing more about this vacancy or you would like to be considered for this Offices Services Supervisor position please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV