Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical manufacturer who have developed a reputation of providing high quality products throughout the UK who are looking for a highly motivated Office Sales Coordinator to join their highly successful team.
- Line manager for back office telesales team, reporting to the Country Manager.
- Monitoring the workload of the team and giving guidance and support as required.
- Key Account backoffice support. Ensuring product information, prices, promotional activities are communicated and implemented in accordance with individual customer needs.
- Coordinating back office support between backoffice team and travelling sales reps, including:
- collection of daily sales reports
- entry of sales activity into database
- implementing activities agreed with customers
- coordinating query handling
- Database management.
- Ensuring trade database is kept up to date and optimised for mailings, e-mailings, telemarketing in coordination with the Marketing dept, delivering quality support to customers and cultivating a pipeline of new prospect customers.
- The use and development of CRM system. The use and development of in house IT system for order processing and invoicing.
- The coordination with the marketing department of data supplied to field reps on their tablets.
- The coordination of sales data supplied to the field reps on their tablets.
- Production of monthly reports for the Country Manager.
- Adhering to all standard operating procedures, Good Distribution Practice and company health and safety policies.
- Graduate level education
- Experience of working in the health food and pharmaceutical sales/ accounts management environment, at a similar level with an impressive track record.
- Experience of a product launch in to the health food industry is desirable.
- A self starter, strongly motivated, forward thinking and proactive with initiative and drive.
- Competitive and results driven.
- Customer focussed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads
- Ability to prioritise, demonstrating good time management skills.
- Advanced IT skills including Word Processing, database management, spreadsheet and Sage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job