BONUS - Up to 10% of salary based on personal objectives
HOURS- 08.30-17.00 Monday- Friday
BENEFITS- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
Do you have an interest in health and wellness with Social Media and Order Processing experience?
Are you looking to work in a varied role for a fast growing, dynamic and trendy organisation with lots of delicious benefits? If so, read on!
My client, a drinks company who have featured in publications such as Hello Magazine and the Daily Mail, are currently seeking an Office Manager who will process orders/invoices, answer calls and deal with customer queries, ideally this will be someone that also understands the importance of social media exposure with ideas as to how to market their organisation using various platforms (Facebook/Instagram etc.) and experience of doing so.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact in the office, have great telephone experience and a general all-rounder.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the office, with order processing at the core. You must have exceptional organisational skills to manage the following:-
- Technical skills
- Generating invoices and chasing payments
- Managing supplier communication e.g. shortages, delayed deliveries
- Answering and fielding calls and emails
- Dealing with queries, providing product and distributor information
- Completing customer technical forms
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience of DEAR Systems preferred but not essential
- Order processing experience - ESSENTIAL
- Assisting with social media platforms preferred but not essential
- Maintaining office supplies, stationary and anything else!
- Initial point of contact for guests, making drinks, tea & coffee
- Personal skills
- Can work under pressure
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable
- Wants to make this role their own
- Highly organised and can prioritise effectively
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, varied environment
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication
- Happy to work as part of a small team where all input and ideas are welcome!
Please contact Francesca Hanlon to discuss further.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'