HireRight have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join their growing team based in London, Wapping Lane.
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: London, Wapping Lane
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
HireRight is the international leader in employment background screening services and is currently expanding its Global footprint as well as several exciting developments that will continue to push the development of their services. It is also in the process of implementing a new global platform integral to the business that this role will play a key and exciting part in its development and launch.
The purpose of the Office Manager/PA role is to manage all Facilities, Health and Safety matters to ensure that the office is professional at all times. To act as PA support for the Snr Management team in the delivery of their day to day duties. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Office Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- To act as point of contact for all visits, ensuring that they are provided with refreshments and looked after appropriately to a professional standard
- To manage meeting room bookings for all staff, on request, ensuring conference numbers and when appropriate refreshments are provided when requested.
- To arrange travel for Senior Management for business trips as and when requested, to include hotels, flights, taxis etc
- To support the managers in completions of expense forms as and when requested
- To organise events for the management team such as parties, lunches and corporate activity
- Arranging monthly management meetings and taking appropriate notes, ensuring that they are issued in a timely manner
- To manage the office contracts for suppliers ensuring invoicing is managed appropriately
- To act as primary point of contact
- Managing and maintaining office stationary, to include regular stock checks.
- To manage and maintain access cards in line with Starters and Leavers processes and as directed by Information Security Officer.
- To understand other reasonable tasks as requested from time to time.
Health and Safety
- To organise Work place Assessment for all new starters
- To liaise with external Health and Safety Company to ensure we remain compliant with change in legislation
- To maintain a list of First Aiders and Fire Wardens and ensure replaced if leavers occur
- To conduct risk assessments as and when required
- To liaise with the Landlord to arrange regular fire drill testing
- To manage all third party supplier relationships: Aircon, Toilets, Security, Shredding, Stationery
- Arrange for onsite contractors to attend site in line with authorisation procedures.
- To manage and ensure all issues relating to the building, escalating through the appropriate channels when necessary
- Sourcing office furniture supplies when requested
- Managing key card access to the building and car park, ensure that cards are issued and returned as part of the leaver process
- To support floor moves as and when requested
- To organise Homeworker equipment and liaise with IT/Finance and keep an asset register of equipment issued
- Take utility meter readings and provide information to ensure invoices are paid correctly and timely
- To keep a log of all maintenance issues and repairs as they arise
Office Manager - Experience Required:
- Ideally knowledge of health and safety and or facility experience
- Excellent PowerPoint, MS Office, Excel, Word - i.e. Spreadsheets, mail merge, PowerPoint presentations
- Diary management / travel booking
- Experience in administration and or, secretarial role with dual reporting lines
HireRight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To complete your application and to submit your CV for this exciting Office Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job