A leading manufacturing company require a versatile and experienced Office Manager for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day management of company documentation and administration
- Issuing of quotations
- Secretarial/PA duties
- Reviewing workload, training, and allocating tasks to Office Junior
- Liaising with estimating team, stores personnel, and project engineer
- Implementation and maintenance of IMS comprising:BS EN ISO 9001, BS OHSAS 18001, BS EN ISO 14001
- Conducting internal audits
- Creation and issuing of project documentation
- Invoice creation and issuing to customers
- Review and maintenance of: H&S and COSHH records
- Personnel induction and record maintenance
- Booking of regular and specific training requirements
- Maintaining registers of approved and preferred suppliers
- Issuing and maintaining sub-contractor information packs
- Maintaining on-line accounts such as Safecontractor, Builder's Profile, PICS, ECS Employer Portal
- Maintaining RISQS certificate including hosting the annual audit
The ideal candidate will relish working within a growing business and embrace a varied role, having previous relevant experience within a similar position.
This is a permanent full time position although candidates wishing to work on a temporary contract will be considered.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is available for the right candidate, if this is you please apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job